THE JUICE
[enhancement:reach]
[retrival:journalling]
[obsolescence: op-ed]
[reversal:narcissism]
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
bobble-head steve jobble-head
So for some strange reason I find myself really really really really intrigued about the new Outkast album. Is this strange? For me, yes. It was supposed to come out today, too. But now it's in March. I know they are doing this to fuck with me.

Also in the department of "for some strange reason" I am downloading the new Matchbook Romance album. I can imagine it's nothing but crappy crap crap, but I like to give new albums by bands I once liked at least one spin before tossing them in the junker (Metric, anyone?). The stars totally aligned for MR this time: Valentines Day falls on a tuesday this year (that's new CD day, for all you 99cents/song types), and the name of their band has the word "romance" in it. I'll bet they think they're really clever for capitalizing on that one.

I know so many people depend on this blog for music suggestions and my iPod was out of juice today and yesterday so I'm a little bitter like "if I can't listen to good music that I like why should I tell other people about good music, who probably don't even read this and defiately don't care".

But FUCK IT i'll give it a shot:

Basic Cadence - "This Side UP"
Jesus - "B.I.B.L.E. Mixtapes part 2: Street Noize"
the Beatles


FUCK YOU
3 Comments:
Blogger Tristan said...
I have a stack of this side up albums, come and get'em

Blogger calvin said...
You bring the Marko, and the Brie, and we will get buicked out of the nation. Then, I can send you home with arts and crafts, its easy! I cant wait. I wont wait. I am waiting.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I like Smek's album before that more, it has more character I think. But good call at any rate.