THE JUICE
[enhancement:reach]
[retrival:journalling]
[obsolescence: op-ed]
[reversal:narcissism]
Thursday, February 09, 2006
ear massage
I love the new Belle & Sebasitan record to death and it's probably what Jesus would listen to if he was an indie kid ("Dude, this Kid 606 is so fucking mindblowing - hey pass the bong - you won't tell my dad, right?"), but I've got to admit I listened to it like eleventy times in the past five days 'cause I'm an idiot with no foresight like that. Now I need to give it some rest for a week or so. So we have a reccomendation from the vaults today, I slipped it into the blog discretely a while back but it never really had a proper share of the limelight. It's one of those under-the-radar albums that you have forever and you don't listen to all that much but after a coupe years it's like "Oh hey, you, good to see you" and you realize that it really was one of your favourite albums all along, and you go spin around in a meadow and blow the puffy things off the dandelions and spoon and think about how you'd like to buy the world a Coke. Kind of like how I feel about the At the Drive-In album, or Blur's "13". A little. Anyways today I reccomend, from front to back:

The Sleepy Jackson - "Lovers"